Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Face products 😱😊

A Lot of my followers email me and ask me what do I use on my face . So i'm here to tell you (: . In the morning I take the Clean and Clear morning burst and leave it on my face for 2 mins. Then I use the Lush lip scrub in bubble gum and scrub for 1 min. Then I put on a moisturizer and apply my make-up.!
At night I use the Clean and Clear Hello Kitty Oil Absorbing Sheets to remove the oil from my face . Then I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free make-up remover and it removes make up SUPER good.!
Then I use the Go 360 Clean deep facial cleanser and I LOVE this product it removes the left over make-up amazingly .! Lol after I use the Aztec secret face mask and the CupCake face mask and I mix those two together and it is an amazing face mask (: . After that I get A scrub ( Remember dont use a face mask or scrub everyday ) . And after I use my scrub I use my lip scrub once again. And you put on your favorite moisturizer .! (:
All of these products are amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone who struggles with random break-outs and for sensitive skin.!
If you have anymore question please email me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment