Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth Of July!

Fourth Of July …..

Normally people think fourth of July is just a time to spend with family,  bbq , and watch fireworks. But people forget what the actual holiday genuinely means." Independence Day  also commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States of America commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain ...-Google. "  And it's sad that most  don't the true meaning of the holiday (I asked some people, that's how I know)!  Being that violence is pretty high and it's hard to just hang out and have fun (unsupervised)  without parents being worried. But this year instead of begging and pleading my parents to go out , I stayed home and enjoyed the time we had together . That included eating :P , Swimming in the pool, talking amongst one another & watching fireworks .. And let's just say that I enjoyed myself .
#PoolSide with the necessary red, white, and blue "BOMBPOP"

I think we were pretty bored waiting for the fireworks to start (my cousin Anthony)!
FireWorks
                                                             Granny in the cut  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment